Participate with Congregation P’nai Or of West Hartford
- Home for worship, celebration, learning and spirited social justice
- Opportunities to explore the deeper spiritual aspects of Judaism
- Supportive community
- Affordable membership and High Holiday fees
- Connection to Jewish Renewal communities around the world, via membership in ALEPH, the Alliance for Jewish Renewal
- Under 30 – FREE!
We offer reasonably priced individual and family memberships.
Email Us to be placed on the P’nai Or email list. email@example.com
Members receive free classes, discounted admission to some of our special events, reduced High Holy Day fees for relatives, and support from our caring committee.
The options for membership and support are:
- Regular Membership – includes High Holidays, with a discount for extended family members and free admission to all programs
- High Holiday tickets – per holiday
- Friends of P’nai Or – for those who wish to support and take part in our community in a way other than membership
- Under 30 – to encourage young membership, under 30 is FREE!
Individual Membership (includes High Holidays and discount for extended family) $336
Family Membership (includes High Holidays, with discount for extended family) $636
Under 30 – FREE
High Holiday Tickets for Non-Members (and not related to a member):
Rosh Hashanah $75/Per Person
Yom Kippur $75 / Per Person
Under 30 – FREE
High Holiday Tickets for Relatives of Members (but not friends of a member):
Rosh Hashanah $36/Per Person
Yom Kippur $36/ Per Person
Pay by Paypal below, or mail check to:
Congregation P’nai Or
26 Westcliff Dr.
West Hartford, CT 06117